Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Sign of the Times

I was reading an article on PCMag.com this morning about a comparison of iPad and Android tablets. I noticed something interesting at the bottom of the page:


Let's see, we've got a MacBook Air, the Office for Mac icons, iPhone app recommendations, and the Editor's Choice iPad. I notice a pattern here.

Perhaps these were simply the recommendations because it was an article partially about the iPad, so I went to some others. No matter which articles I went to, from Windows Phone to Google Play to MegaUpload, these were the same article recommendations.

You'll also notice that, at the very top of the page, among standard, black-colored links like "REVIEWS" and "DOWNLOADS" is an attention-grabbing red link that says "APPLE IPAD". Time have really changed for PC Magazine, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment